By commissioning me, you are agreeing to the terms below.
- Payment must be in USD through PayPal invoice, I will not start a commission until it is payed in full. Do not attempt to send payment before the commission has been agreed upon.
- Since I only open commissions when I am ready to start them at that moment, full refunds are usually not available. You may ask for a 50% refund if I have only gotten the sketch or lining done, anything beyond this point is not eligible for a refund. Due to the nature of sketch pages they are not eligible for a refund.
- Please be aware that when commissioning me to draw your character, anything that isn't explicitly stated is up for interpretation, it is important that you are clear with how you want your character depicted to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You are ordering a commission for digital goods, no physical item will be shipped to you.
- I have the right to refuse a commission at any point before payment for any reason, I do not have to give this reason to you.
- Never claim my work as your own. When crediting you may use one of my social media accounts (located in the about section) or this site if you so desire.
- If you obtain a design by me, do not sell the design for more than the original price. Price may be raised if the character has commissioned art/ you have put a significant amount of art into the character, but please do not mass produce art simply to sell the character, I want the character to be loved!
- Art commissioned from me is not allowed to be used commercially (Selling prints, making NFTs, etc.). Any non-commercial use should be fine, but feel free to ask if you are unsure.
- I retain the rights to my work, and may use it as a commission example or post it to social media if I so choose to.